Gottmik's X account was hacked AGAIN and led to a FREAKY conversation with the hackers



Being hacked totally sucks, which is something RuPaul's Drag Race All Star Gottmik is all too familiar with -- and something she's going through yet again.

Mik posted a series of Instagram stories that addressed the recent hacking of her X (formerly Twitter) account, where the hacker posted a picture of a “special promotion” involving 10 signed Macbook Pro’s for $600 each, with free shipping and all proceeds going to St. Jude’s.

A secondary tweet gave further specs for the products and said those who bought two at once could get them for $1000, or a "$200 discount."


Mik’s Instagram stories addressed the hacking in three posts to show the hackers have at least established some major contact.

The first post, labeled, “The hackers are SCARING ME LOL they got my number through my account,” shows a screenshot of the X account, sent through WhatsApp with a message saying, “Hi Gotmikk,” followed by, “We can make a deal with you [handshake emoji].”

After an attempt at a voice call, they said, “Let me know when you’re available,” with a number Mik included in the post.


A secondary post from Mik labeled “Sooo wild” shows multiple attempts at contact, with messages saying things like, “If you want to get your account back, let’s make a deal,” and, “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you, please answer,” even referring to her out-of-drag name same, “Come on Kade I will tell you cheap and good price.”


A third post has a screenshot of the first, sent to Mik by the hacker, that says, “Don’t be afraid of me. I say I won’t hurt you.”

Since all of this occurred within the same hour, Mik captioned the final response, “HE ALREADY SAW.”


Needless to say, this is some weird and freaky stuff, and we’re going to need these people to back off from our Mik.

Her fans agree but are also roasting the drag diva a bit over her passwords, we hope she gets that ironclad 2-factor authentication going asap!

PRIDE reached out for a comment via Instagram, to which Mik responded, ""Getting hacked was one thing but when they got my number through my account info and started texting me I got a bit nervous and started thinking about what info is embedded into my Twitter account. Then I posted screenshots of what they were texting me on Instagram and I got so many messages of people telling me to call the police which freaked me out. Hopefully everything will get resolved and PSA I will never actually be selling laptops so PLEASE DON'T BUY USED MACBOOKS FROM THEM!"

Scroll through for fan reactions to the latest hacking.













Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post